This is a list of community projects related to oak middleware and router server framework for Deno.
If you know of resources that would be great to list here, just create a pull request.
- oak_middleware a collection of maintained middleware for oak.
- view-engine 🚀a Template View Engine for Deno frameworks.
- multiparser a Deno module for parsing multipart/form-data.
- error handling & logging a error handling middleware with logger.
- jwt a JWT validation middleware.
- oak_sessions a session middleware for oak with support for Redis and many other storage engines.
- organ a logging middleware based on the morgan middleware from ExpressJS.
- snelm a security middleware ported from the helmet middleware from ExpressJS.
- validator a validator for body content and url parameters.
- upload perform uploads, organize uploads to avoid file system problems and create dirs if not exists, perform validations and optimizes RAM usage when uploading large files using Deno standard libraries.
- oak-http-proxy a proxy middleware for oak.
- oak-logger An exteremely easy and rich oak logger that color codes!
- serverless_oak A handler for mapping AWS Api Gateway and Lambda to oak.
- oak-channels A helper for writing real world websocket applications with group messaging support.
- deno_crud_jwt 🦕 basic jwt implementation with CRUD operations using oak + postgres.
- deno-api-starter-oak Standard RESTful API project setup & examples with docker, MySQL, JWT, Swagger open API, DB migration, validation, and route guards.
- superoak HTTP assertions for Oak made easy via SuperDeno.